- No one is allowed on equipment without a coach present.
- Always listen to your instructor and follow directions.
- Please wait in the observation area for your instructor to start your class.
- Wear athletic clothing when participating--no snaps, buttons, zippers or jewelry, please.
- Have long hair pulled back.
- No candy, gum, food or beverage in the gym.
- Know your limits--do not attempt new skills without a coach's permission.
- Stay with your class at all times.
- Have FUN!!!
WARNING: Gymnastics is, by nature, a dangerous activity. Risk can be reduced using proper coaching, equipment and progressions,
but the risk of injury (including catastrophic injury or death) can never be eliminated.